- Esmane info
About this opportunity
Would you like to take the next step in your career and make your contribution to the Consumer Credit Decision Team in Estonia? Would you like to learn about the retail credit management and increase your knowledge in the Banking Industry
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
As a Credit Specialist you will collaborate with people across the whole Nordea value chain, especially within the Personal Banking. You will be sharing your own credit risk competencies, controlling credit risk in Nordea.
What you’ll be doing:
• Your daily tasks will consist of credit decisioning in Non-collateral Consumer Credits ensuring that the credit decisions are made in accordance with the credit policy and strategy, regulatory environment and guidelines.
• Support customer advisors on credit related issues
• Contribute to an efficient and transparent credit process, so that customers will be provided with timely and accurate response
The role is based in Tallinn, Estonia. Work is scheduled in shifts from 7.50-20.10 (8 hours a day), occasional work on Saturdays.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that:
• Collaboration is what motivates you
• Passion for your work is what thrives you
• You take ownership for everything you do
• You have the courage to speak up
Your experience and background:
• You are a quick learner with the ability to adapt to changes
• Customer service or Credit background from financial services is required
• You are fluent in Finnish (min B2), both spoken and written, and English in communicative level
• Preferably, you have bachelor’s degree in Business, but in the end, your attitude is what counts the most!
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your CV and motivation letter no later than 16 May 2021. In case of any additional questions, please contact Sergejs Babuskins firstname.lastname@example.org
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.