- Esmane info
What will help you to succeed in the role?
• Excellent knowledge and experience of Java, Spring Boot, Spring Data (Preferably JDBC)
• Hands-on experience in Angular, Distributed Systems, Message Queues
• Experience working in Financial Industry
• A huge bonus would be working experience with Docker, Kubernetes, MS Azure
As a person, you have excellent collaboration and communication skills and are also fluent in English. You have an analytical mind and are focused on the best quality. You are highly self-driven, eager to take new challenges, keep yourself up to date with new technologies in the field.
You will be a member of an agile and international team, building a B2B Factoring system. You will have a possibility to solve complex problems, use modern technologies and your daily tasks will include (but not limited to):
• Playing an important role in developing a new software solution
• Developing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting software applications and workflows using state of the art technologies and tools
• Producing the specifications, writing program codes
• Testing, identifying problems, suggesting improvements, presenting and sharing the ideas for solutions
• Supporting and interacting with the international locations and vendor partners
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Collaborate with other team members and internal stakeholders
What do we offer?
• New challenge by building up a new solution and using modern technologies
• Inspiring atmosphere flooded with humor, excellent coffee, and awesome people
• A modern, well-designed working environment in the center of Tallinn, with team events, etc
• Competitive salary together with a benefits package