- Esmane info
Are you passionate about ServiceNow, infrastructure and large-scale implementations?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design, implement new and change the existing ServiceNow custom applications based on internal standards and best ITIL practices;
- Deal with different management systems integrations towards ITSM and CMDB in infrastructure and platform services area;
- Innovation possibilities, large-scale implementations and a very high ambition;
- Be part of a team taking the bank platform automation to the next level;
- Collaborative and agile way of working to grow professionally;
- Work alongside other smart professionals in a cross-functional and cross-border team, locating in Baltics and Sweden.
What is needed in this role:
- Knowledge of infrastructure and applications operational requirements, methodologies, and procedures and development of the infrastructure services;
- ServiceNow System Administration and development experience and certifications;
- ITIL Foundation Certification preferred;
- Knowledge in creating Software Integrations utilizing web services (SOAP, REST);
- Relational Databases concepts, T-SQL or PL/SQL experience;
- Asset and Configuration Management principles with experience in the area;
- Experience on ITSM tools and setting IT service quality related KPI's;
- General Linux/UNIX administration experience;
- Last but not least - you are a creative person, big-picture thinker, energetic collaborator, delivery-focused, emphatic and observant.
"Join our team and ...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Tarvo Kesküla, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 23.05.2021.
Please notice that for this specific recruitment we cannot offer relocation.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2100-3200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-3700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.