- Esmane info
The main responsibility areas:
- Regulatory reporting – ASIC, MIFID, EMIR.
- Best Execution monitoring.
- Trade Surveillance.
- Data analysis using Excel.
- Using service providers GUI for monitoring, configuration.
- Using internal systems and tools.
- Creating IT development tickets, describing tasks.
- Calls with internal partners and external service providers.
- Providing regular reports to Head of Department and/or management.
- To help teams with admin work on an Ad-hoc basis.
Requirements for the position:
- Bachelor degree in a numerical subject or similar.
- Experience with timely and accurate reporting, both regular and ad-hoc.
- Ideally, minimum 2 Years experience in Brokerage industry or regulatory reporting.
- Regulatory reporting experience – EMIR, MIFID, ASIC, Best execution or Trade surveillance is considered as advantage.
- Brokerage industry experience with FX, Equity.
- Knowledge of MT4 and MT5 would be advantageous.
- General knowledge and experience of financial markets and different asset classes, including FX, CFDs, derivatives.
- Strong Excel skills and comfortable using IT-systems.
- Familiar with Jira, Wiki.
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English. Other languages would be advantageous.
What we offer:
- Meaningful and impactful role within a regulated global financial company – we are among the TOP-20 biggest brokers in the world.
- Competitive salary, internal bonuses related to the company business results, paid external trainings, and other perks.
- Professional and personal development in a very dynamic and multicultural environment.