- Esmane info
Do you believe that excellent customer service is the norm, and that every situation has a solution?
If the answer is yes, you’re welcome to apply for the position of an IT Support Specialist at Fujitsu Estonia!
One of the finest Customer Support departments in the Nordic countries is looking for Norwegian-speaking specialists to provide support to business clients concerning IT issues.
This position is your chance to grow and join those at the top of the IT-sphere. By starting out as an IT Support Specialist, you will have opportunities to move on to positions such as expert, process coordinator, infrastructure project manager, IT service manager and others, both in Estonia and other Nordic countries.
Your tasks are:
- Providing support to business clients and solving their IT-related issues via telephone or e-mail.
- Registration and analysis of business client incidents.
- Data retention in a database.
The job of an agent is to save our customer’s working day. The agent has to listen actively and be able to put themselves in the customer’s shoes. It is crucial to learn how to problem solve in simple language without relying on speciality IT terms. An “agent with the right DNA” acknowledges that there is a person on the other side who has a deadline to deliver but has been caught up in a technical issue; they need help and understanding because at the moment it is their biggest and most pressing concern.
With us, you’re headed for success if you:
Have a good level of spoken and written Norwegian.
Have a good level of spoken English.
Are motivated to provide excellent customer service experience.
Are open-minded and willing to learn something new and exciting.
- A professional IT training programme beginning on your first day of work.
- LinkedIn Learning personal account.
- A unified team where everyone is a little different, but together we manage to conquer our goals; we arrive at work happy and laugh a lot together—we have plenty of people with a good sense of humour.
- A well-placed office in Tartu in the Tasku Centre with rooms and furnishings that support work in every way, as well as providing pleasant opportunities nearby to take coffee and lunch breaks.
- A corporate culture that values a balance between work and private life.
- An opportunity to keep on top of the developments and updates in the IT sector, which is growing with every passing day.
- Overall company bonuses: 7 additional vacation days, sports compensation, sick leave compensation etc.
Fujitsu Estonia Service Desk department as an employer
Our workers are professionals who place a high value on well-functioning teamwork. Together we overcome obstacles, achieve results, and celebrate our victories. We recognise one another and are proud of our workers. Our positively-minded expert team is ready to help and support you. In our team we follow the principles of lean, which ensure smoothness of cooperation. We listen to and trust one another. As people we come from different backgrounds: younger and older, marathon runners, folk dancers, friends of nature and much more. This allows us to see life from different perspectives and adds colour to our activities. You will be sure to find your place with us. We welcome your thoughts and ideas.