- Esmane info
Have you ever imagined what it is to work in a small and successful team providing software development and web/mobile application development to iGaming clients?
Current team members are professionals who can work on providing the solutions from A-B without outsourcing any of the services.You are expected to bring in lots of expertise and will be treated with upmost respect, where your contributions will be highly valued and your views on things taken into consideration.
Opportunities like these are rare to come by, so if moving to Malta for the dream job is not an obstacle - apply!
- Able to create, expand and grow our technology to meet the demands of our business.
- Take part in various aspects of the development life cycle including requirement analysis & solution design, implementation and deployment.
- Frequently collaborate with and work part of a multidisciplinary team designing and developing production-ready solutions.
- Contribute to the team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Work with the latest cutting-edge technologies, tools and frameworks to devise solutions that can withstand the sands of time.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Integrating 3rd party systems through RestAPIs by designing and developing reusable solutions
- Strong grasp and understanding of Object-Oriented programming and familiarity with various design and architectural patterns.
- More than 5 years of experience in professional customer-facing high-transaction systems design & development.
- More than 3 years of experience in C# development.
- More than 3 years of experience in ASP.NET & RestAPI development.
- More than 2 years of experience in .NET Core development.
- More than 2 years of experience with MSSQL and database development.
- Knowledge and understanding of multithreading & asynchronous designs down to the OS level thread schedulers.
- Good code documentation skills and capability to follow code formatting guidelines.
- Experience with GIT repositories and task/issue tracking systems (such as JIRA or Trello)
- Exceptional English oral and written communication skills & ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Experience with operating with and writing scripts for Linux based operating systems
Knowledge in building multi-tenant distributed systems.
Become part of an international organization with solid financial foundations, real ambition, entrepreneurial spirit, and a clear strategy for growth
• Work within a multicultural, pleasant, and dynamic environment
• Accompanied and trained by your professional colleagues
• Receive attractive benefits:
• additional vacation days and paid sick leave
• free parking in the city center
• sports compensation