- Esmane info
Raintree Estonia is a software company that has been creating medical software for the U.S. market for 19+ years.
Our product has more than 16 000 licenced users in 47 U.S. states. We have a broad customer base, our customers range from private practices to big hospitals. Raintree Estonia is a subsidiary company of Raintree Systems Inc. http://www.raintreeinc.com/
Raintree Estonia team, which keeps growing larger year by year, consists of individuals, who are professionals in their area. Raintree Estonia is an international company, offering virtual communication with the U.S. office colleagues and customers on a daily basis. Raintree offers flexible work schedules, family- and employee friendly environment, freedom in work task decisions and independence.
Find more information about us and what we do, from Raintree Estonia facebook page
Do you enjoy explaining how things work? Do you check the manual before turning a device on for the first time? Are you interested in software development and healthcare?
We are looking for a new technical writer to maintain and improve our documentation. You will need to organize the information obtained from the developers and the software testers, and then communicate it clearly, concisely and accurately in the documentation. This involves various activities beyond simple writing – taking and editing screenshots, indexing content, setting up and publishing example data, and so on. You will also collaborate with the software testing team to find issues in the user interface.
What you will be doing
- Writing, maintaining and publishing user instructions and online help content
- Reviewing current documentation and suggesting improvements
- Providing constructive feedback
- Consulting with the quality assurance team and subject matter experts
- Editing product release notes
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good computer skills (no IT background required)
- Good writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Basic image editing skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly and diplomatically
- Ability to work independently and also in a team
- Good communication skills
- You have previous experience in creating or editing instructions.
- You have worked in the IT field before.
- You have working knowledge of HTML and/or XML
- You are patient, precise and pay attention to detail
When applying for the job, please include your CV and motivational letter in English.
What we offer
Raintree Estonia is part of an international company, so you will be part of a global team. We offer good wages with a quarterly bonus system, and a flexible work schedule.