- Esmane info
We are now looking for Danish speaking Technical Support Consultants to join our international client in Finland, Turku!
Our client is an American-owned international company with over 240 employees in Finland from over seven different nations: Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Estonia, Germany and the Netherlands. The company offers solutions for its partners in technical support, customer service and consulting services.
As a technical support consultant, you will work for one of the world's largest computer companies by phone, email, and chat. We are looking for positive, service minded and hardwork people who want to make a difference to their customers from the Finnish office in Turku. IT education is not a requirement as full training will be provided but will be an advantage with technical interest and willingness to learn.
- Are technically interested
- Speak fluent Danish
- Master English well
- Like to communicate with customers over phone and mail.
- Want to find solutions with the customer
- Are ready to start 26/04
For the right candidate, the company will offer a comprehensive relocation package so you will feel right at home from start.
- Full-time employment
- Good redress and the opportunity to work with exciting and well-known products
- Good staff benefits such as free medical care at private clinics
- A pleasant working environment
- Ability to build networks with people from all over the Nordic countries and Europe – work internationally
- Salary by collective agreement
- International work experience
- Finland has the lowest tax level in the entire Nordic region of 20%
- Opportunity to work in one of Finland's most modern premises
Work in Finland
Our client’s office is in Turku and is a young and international university city with just over 200,000 inhabitants. Turku is a combination of old and modern and offers something for everyone. Turku has many cultural events such as festivals, lively and varied nightlife as well as good leisure activities in sports and nature.