- Esmane info
- You prefer automation over manual work and use tools like Puppet/Ansible in your daily work.
- You value personal time and trying prevent problems instead of being a hero and fixing them in the middle of the night.
- You use monitoring solutions to make sure your services are well-being and in good shape.
- You know that together the team achieves more and by actively training your colleagues you can prevent problems and they can solve problems on their own.
- You have experience with capacity management and planning to foresee when there is a need for additional resources to keep services running smoothly.
Although we do not expect you to have expert level and experience mentioned tools and Technologies. We still value if you have:
- At least two years of experience in similar area.
- Understanding how to manage and debug linux machines.
- Knowledge about computer networks and how they work
You are designing, building, managing and monitoring various infrastructure components and platforms.
We like to call it as a Infrastructure-as-a-Service solution consisting of various modern tools and technolgies such as OpenShift, Docker, RHEV, LXC, RHEL/CentOS, Netapp, Elastic Stack, Zabbix, Atlassian Stack, OpenBSD, Git, MongDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Puppet and Ansible
Omalt poolt pakume
- Competitive salary (reviewed yearly).
- Interesting position and challenging work.
- Good conditions for professional and personal development.
- 'Let's do this' mentality in international banking environment.
- Monthly sports benefit + free participation at 2 national sport events.
- Good people to collaborate with – check out @lifeatbigbank and #bigbankwow at Instagram.