- Esmane info
With us, you’re headed for success if you:
Have a good level of spoken and written Norwegian.
Have a good level of spoken English.
Are motivated to provide excellent customer service experience.
Are open-minded and willing to learn something new and exciting.
Your tasks are:
Providing support to business clients and solving their IT-related issues via telephone or e-mail.
Registration and analysis of business client incidents.
Data retention in a database.
- A professional IT training programme beginning on your first day of work.
- LinkedIn Learning personal account.
- A unified team where everyone is a little different, but together we manage to conquer our goals; we arrive at work happy and laugh a lot together—we have plenty of people with a good sense of humour.
- A well-placed office in Tallinn in the Marienthal Centre with rooms and furnishings that support work in every way, as well as providing pleasant opportunities nearby to take coffee and lunch breaks.
- A corporate culture that values a balance between work and private life.
- An opportunity to keep on top of the developments and updates in the IT sector, which is growing with every passing day.
- Overall company bonuses: 7 additional vacation days, sports compensation, sick leave compensation etc.
Do you believe that excellent customer service is the norm, and that every situation has a solution?
If the answer is yes, you’re welcome to apply for the position of an IT Support Specialist at Fujitsu!
One of the finest Customer Support departments in the Nordic countries is looking for Norwegian-speaking specialists to provide support to business clients concerning IT issues. This position is your chance to grow and join those at the top of the IT-sphere. By starting out as an IT Support Specialist, you will have opportunities to move on to positions such as expert, process coordinator, infrastructure project manager, IT service manager and others, both in Estonia and other Nordic countries.