- Esmane info
Are you passionate about data and interested to see how we use it?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Conduct traineeship and be a part of the solutions to challenges in the data related fields in Estonia’s biggest bank. Before applying read more about participating teams to find the best fit for you;
- Be a part of the Data & Analytics Academy program, where you have an individual program of e-trainings, lectures and seminars from Swedbank and external trainers;
- Work in an international work environment that supports your individual growth (internal career opportunities, coaching, LinkedIn Learning etc.);
- Attend paid traineeship from the end of May until December 2021 full-/part time, depending on the role.
What you need to participate:
- Master's degree (can be in acquisition) in IT, computer science, physics, economics, mathematics, statistics or similar field experience;
- Work/school project course work experience using large data systems
- Strong analytical skills;
- Willingness to learn from your team, manager and other stakeholders in Swedbank;
- Very good communication skills to drive product and business impact.
- Competences depending on the team you are most interested in. Read more about participating teams here.
Sounds interesting? Send us the following in English:
- CV, which consists of contact information, activities in your field of specialization (work, student organization or other experience), skills and other important information;
- List of courses taken through the university.
- Answer to a video question in the application form
Before applying, read more about participating teams here, to find the best fit for you.
We look forward to receiving your application by 18.04.2021.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.