- Esmane info
CAMPAIGN MANAGER - OPS
Teremarkets network is covering multiple verticals, products and markets; delivering performance base digital and online marketing operations into the future
Following years of digital & online experience with extremely positive track record of success in building profitable companies and operation, Teremarkets is the innovative world class number one ‘Social Enterprise Eco-System’; empowering “everyday people” to make it on their own and become the future entrepreneurs.
- As Ops Campaign manager you will be responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of email and online campaigns including; set up, on-going monitoring and day-to-day tactical tasks associated with execution and launch.
- Your roles include maintaining proactive communications regarding operation, campaigns and accounts status across multiple stakeholders including Campaign Managers, Account Managers and Senior Management.
- Managing the Email & SMS channels for several online gaming brands. Corresponding with other departments in order to gather needed content & data:
- Building HTML templates
- Operating an admin system
- Analysing & reporting
- A/B testing & optimization
- Your tasks will include:
- Build, refine and execute the overarching email marketing strategy.
- Own the end-to-end email campaign process, including planning, targeting segmentation, testing, execution, reporting and the ongoing optimization.
- Design email marketing plans leveraging prospect and customer segmentation strategies to drive relevant messaging and service targeting to optimize conversion and retention.
- Manage email calendar and work internally with multiple stakeholders to ensure campaigns are tested, approved, scheduled and executed in a timely manner.
- Oversee QA and testing (A/B and multivariate) for email creative, subject lines, list segments, products, etc.
- Drive and optimize key metrics including deliverability, CTR, open-rates, ROI, acquisition cost, engagement and retention.
- Stay current on email best practices surrounding performance, deliverability, new device rendering, mobile adoption, social media, etc. and share knowledge with the entire marketing team as appropriate
- GOOD LEVEL OF ENGLISH – All work will be done in English
- EDUCATION: University degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience or knowledge with HTML and Excel is advantage
- Must be flexible and adaptable; comfortable rapidly changing directions and priorities.
- Able to quickly and effectively problem solve, make decisions and learn on the go
- A self-directed professional who knows what needs to be done and operates with a sense of urgency, focus and discipline.
- Goal oriented and can be held accountable to deliver results.
Teremarkets offers the candidate:
- Full training program
- An international and dynamic environment
- Competitive salary + attractive Bonus program
- Open to a world of endless opportunities and global exposure
PLEASE SEND CV IN ENGLISH!