- Esmane info
We expect you to:
- Proactively contact with prospects and existing clients,
- Analyse and share product information,
- Handle client relationship management,
- Conduct on-site trials with interested (potential) clients,
- Conduct market analyses,
- Cooperate with respective logistics, custom clearance companies and other partners,
- Mark your activities and results in our data base.
You as a Tallinn-based member of our dedicated professional team will develop sales of textile and coating chemicals in Baltic and CIS countries and search for new market opportunities with the aim to increase our client portfolio and annual sales.
You will be reporting directly to the General Manager Estonia and work in close cooperation with your colleagues in Estonia and abroad.
In order to excel in your work, you should have:
- A good track record in B2B sales, preferably with manufacturing companies and in an international environment and/or purchasing or production engineering experience,
- Business acumen and customer focus,
- A higher education, preferably in sales, marketing, or business management,
- Understanding of and genuine interest in chemical/technical issues,
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- Self-motivated proactive and positive approach,
- Good English and Russian skills (Estonian, Finnish and all other languages are considered an advantage),
- Computer literacy (MS Office),
- Readiness for business trips,
- A valid driver’s license.
We expect you to be an efficient, creative, and positive result driven professional, good at multitasking and solving non-standard situations.
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to work with excellent products and demanding clients in an interesting global business environment, a chance to join a financially strong company and supportive colleagues.
Interested? Would like to apply?
Interested? Call Mercuri Urval consultant Tarmo Müürsepp at +372 5 112 427. Would like to apply? Send your application and CV in English with your salary expectations using the password ”Sales Manager URP” by 20.04.2021 to Mercuri Urval: firstname.lastname@example.org. All the applications will be treated confidentially.