- Esmane info
Stoneridge is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets. Our products range from telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centers to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules and aftermarket products. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford. We are well established in Europe and being a part of the Stoneridge Group enables us to work with customers worldwide. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 700 million USD.
Position offered: C# DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
Stoneridge Electronics is looking for talented C# software developer to the automotive product development department. You will work together with experienced software, verification and hardware engineers and program managers. You will be responsible for tachograph calibration application development, which is used to calibrate 2 million trucks in Europe every year.
• Develop Windows desktop application software in C#, using WPF.
• Testing new features with the connected hardware.
• Performing code reviews.
• Working according to the Sprint plan.
• Managing system documentation.
Requirements for candidate:
• At least 3 years of experience in C# programming.
• Experience in desktop application development.
• Interest in hardware and/or electronics.
• Bachelor degree in relevant field of engineering.
• Fluent spoken and written English.
• Good teamwork and communication skills.
• Software architectural design skills.
• Experience in embedded software development.
• Experience in project management.
• Familiar with communication interfaces (UART, RS232, CAN, K-Line)
• Familiar with tachographs and EU regulations.
Company offers: Interesting work in an international environment, job training, friendly atmosphere, modern working conditions in new factory in Tänassilma tehnopark and good motivation package.
Type of job: full time job
Start of job: on agreement
Please apply with CV in English. Suitable candidates will be contacted.