- Esmane info
As a Casino Manager, you will be responsible for our Casino brand Slots.io. Your daily job will consist of various different tasks, from modifying game positioning to maximize value to analyzing the performance of campaigns and coordinating with other departments to improve the results. You will also be a team leader for the two amazing team members and will work together with different stakeholders across the business, like Marketing, Customer Support, Analytics, Engineering.
We have several Casino brands, each of which is managed by different people but we are all part of one large Casino team which consists of about 50 people at the moment. There will be plenty of support and guidance in all aspects of the business. And a lot of fun!
Your daily tasks will be:
- Communication with relevant departments regarding the Slots.io product
- Managing day-to-day operations: games management, performance analysis, general operations
- Improving the customer experience for the Slots.io customers
- Work with the UX and BI team to optimize and increase performance where necessary
- Interact with partners to cement relationships
- Assist customer-facing departments with any Casino queries or issues that may arise
- Help investigate and escalate Casino technical issues
- Help the Marketing team to set-up and execute Casino campaigns as needed;
- Leading a team by supporting their development and helping them to thrive in their everyday work
- Settings goals & priorities for your team, ensuring that the results are delivered by time and with good quality
What we expect from you:
- You should live by our “Fun, Fast, Fair” ethos which echoes throughout the company and its people
- At least 2 years experience in the Scandinavian and/or Baltic States online casino industry in any of the following roles: CRM, acquisition, casino coordinator, casino manager etc.
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent communication in English, both written and verbal
- Data and a results-oriented mindset
- Willingness to relocate to Tallinn and join us in our nice office at Kalamaja district
What can you expect from us:
Like our mantra says, a fun, fast and fair workplace where you will be given the freedom to tackle new challenges and grow into the new heights of success. We are driven by disrupting and innovating and that’s what we encourage you to do.
Our new office at Kalamaja district in Tallinn, Estonia will offer you all the comfort you will ever need - drinks, our own cafeteria, sleeping pods, gym and most importantly a lot of multinational colleagues to have fun with. Even in those uncertain times, we find a way to stay close together and keep our spirits up. So come and see for yourself!
About the company
The pioneers of the crypto gaming universe, The Coingaming Group was founded in 2014 and operates the world’s leading Bitcoin-focused iGaming brands, including Bitcasino.io and Sportsbet.io. We pride ourselves on keeping our customers firmly at the center of our universe and everyone involved in our operation works by our mantra of fun, fast and fair. The Coingaming Group is not your average corporate company. If you’re curious, creative and have a flair for innovation then get in touch, we’re waiting for you!
Interested? Then don't wait and apply now. We are kicking off with the interviews right away.
We provide relocation support in case you would need it.