- Esmane info
Join our team!
Stockmanns eCommerce Sales team is now looking for a commercially driven
ECOMMERCE MANAGER, BALTICS (FASHION, HOME, BEAUTY) for a pivotal role to further develop our online sales tactics, operations, and results. You are a dynamic eCommerce expert with Merchant mindset and have previous experience from similar position. You make operational decisions based on data and you know how to constantly optimize eCommerce and its operations in a customer-centric way to further accelerate our online sales growth. We are seeking a proactive and innovative professional who can drive our eCommerce business to new heights.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Lead and develop online sales tactics & operations in Baltics, including setting goals and KPIs together with Online Sales Lead
- Oversee eCommerce sales team in Baltics and ensuring the team is equipped with all the necessary information and resources to meet the objective
- Collaborate proactively with cross-functional teams such as marketing, loyalty, categories, customer experience and IT to ensure seamless customer experience across all digital channels
- Ensure the development & execution of commercial campaigns in digital channels, including conversion, performance marketing, SEO, social media, mobile app & email journeys cross-functionally
- Be responsible for up-to-date content management & process for all the Baltics websites
- Be an active team player in further developing personalized customer experience and ensuring we take most out of new tools and capabilities
You are our person, if You have:
- Previous experience from eCommerce and a strong understanding of online sales. Previous experience from retail industry is seen as an asset
- A good understanding of MarTech solutions and data-driven decision making process
- Enjoyment working in fast-moving environment where agility is vital
- Fluent English and Estonian/Latvian skills with ability to convince the audience with your presentation skills
- Sales-oriented, analytical and data-driven mindset without forgetting the creativity
- Knowledge of performance marketing, affiliates and marketing automation, as well as with more traditional marketing channels. You know who to attract online customers offline and vice versa
- Previous experience from Salesforce Commercial Cloud, Hubspot and BI-tools (or similar) will be seen as an asset
- Relevant university degree
Why should you join us?
This is a rare opportunity to lead the global growth initiatives under the well-known and respected brand directly to consumers, and leaving her/his mark to the new chapter of over 160-year-old brands growth story. In this role you will be one of the key players to grow the business with your team and with others, and implement new ways of working. We value new and innovative ideas, which gives you possibility to influence and develop in the rapidly changing retail business. You will join an energetic, creative, and results driven team, in which the eCommerce Manager competences are highly valued.
Commitment to responsible operations is embedded in Stockmanns values and daily ways of working. We treat our employees fairly and equally according to the principle of equal opportunities. In our CSR work this means commitment to sustainable development and offering our customers inspiring and responsible shopping experiences.
We put our Customer in the center, we act with Courage, and we do this Together.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email or call Cilla Eklund Friday 16.2. 12-13 or Tuesday 20.2 13-14, eCommerce Sales Lead: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. + 358 50 592 2732.
In any application or recruitment process related questions, please contact email@example.com
Are you what we are looking for?
Please send your application via our recruitment system, including your CV and cover letter by 26.02.2024. However, we start reviewing potential candidates already during the application time, so send your application as soon as possible.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus