- Esmane info
Join our team as a Senior Sanctions Compliance Officer.
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We at Luminor believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to build a local banking champion.
Join the dynamic Pan-Baltic Compliance organization as we seek a talented and dedicated Senior Compliance Officer for our AML and Sanctions Compliance Department the Governance and Advisory team. At Luminor, we believe in fostering a culture that thrives on innovation, collaboration, and commitment to excellence. We are excited to welcome a proactive colleague, ready to take on the challenge of working with complex AML/CTF and Sanctions tasks and contribute to building a robust and efficient AML/CFT and Sanctions compliance function within the Bank.
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and a possibility to work from anywhere in the EU, Iceland, Switzerland and the UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional weeks of vacation are available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military training. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military training every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after the first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without a doctor's note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3200- 4000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
What You Will Do:
- Developing and maintaining the Sanctions compliance area framework by established Luminor standards, regulatory requirements, and international best practices
- Leading and participating in workshops/projects related to Sanctions compliance area initiatives, including coordinating work group activities and aligning process implementation plans
- Proactively participating in the identification and assessment of Sanctions risks, documenting risk assessment activities, and proposing solutions for effective risk management
- Targeted advisory activities in the Sanctions area (e.g., decisions related to cases where licenses are applicable)
- Collaborating with other stakeholders and process owners to define remediation plans and manage identified issues by implementing recommendations
- Participating in the New Product Approval Process (NPAP)
- Training and advising the organization on AML/CFT and Sanctions requirements and best practices
- Preparing regular and ad hoc internal and external reports
- Contributing to the team and Luminor Group's performance through effective collaboration, engagement, and commitment
What We Expect:
- In-depth knowledge of Sanctions regulations (5+ years of experience in Sanctions compliance area within the financial sector, supervisory authorities, or audit companies)
- Knowledge of AML/CFT regulations
- Proven initiative, ownership, and a results-driven approach with energy and a positive attitude
- Academic degree in law, audit, or equivalent
- Understanding of banking processes.
- Professional certification such as CAMS or ICA is preferred
- Ability to independently manage one's job
- Structured way of working with attention to detail
- Analytical skills and a holistic, strategic mindset
- Proficiency in MS Office and SharePoint
- Advanced level of English; fluency in at least one of the Baltic languages is required
The application deadline is the 19th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within the Baltics please apply...
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.