Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.solita.fi/en/
- Esmane info
Are you passionate about engaging with cutting-edge technologies like drones, robots, and sensors? We are now looking for new colleagues to work in the area of Edge Computing in various software development projects with our industrial and manufacturing customers. In addition to interesting projects, we want to ensure that Solitans have a good balance between work and free time. Want to join our relaxed and caring community of 2000+ professionals?
Manufacturing industries are living in an era of accelerated change and rapid demand for renewal. Industrial digitalisation, green transition and recent volatility in economics are shaping the way organisations create value and interact with each other. The future of many traditional hardware businesses is in software. Our mission is to help manufacturing businesses to turn the change into a competitive advantage with a comprehensive digital expertise that combines technology, data and human insight. Our industry customer portfolio consists of large enterprises and corporations from asset intensive process industries to world-class intelligent equipment OEMs. You can find more information about Solita Industrial here: Solita Industrial read more here: https://www.solita.fi/industries/industrial/
As our business is growing rapidly, we are now ramping up a new software development team around Edge Computing. This team will focus on delivering various software solutions for our clients in industrial domain by creating solutions for intelligent devices such as drones, forest machinery and other industrial solutions. We are currently looking for both Software Developers and Software Architects to join our team in Estonia.
Software Developers for Edge Computing
- You have relevant work experience with middleware software development with some of the following technologies: Python, Go or Java/Kotlin
- You have experience working with cloud platforms such Azure, AWS or GCP
- You have knowledge with some of the dominant domain technologies, frameworks and practices, such as: Microservices, Kubernetes, KubeEdge, Docker, DevSecOps, OPC-UA, MQTT Sparkplug B, NATS and TCP/IP
- You have experience working with software integrations and have an understanding of Linux/Unix operating system
- It is a big plus, if you already have work experience in industrial automation, IoT, edge computing or embedded development and have knowledge of low-level development with C, C++ or Rust
For us, the most important thing above any specific technologies is that you have good software development practices, and that you are willing to learn new things and grow as a developer.
Software Architects for Edge Computing
In addition to the list above, the following skills help you to succeed in this position:
- You help but also challenge the customer to solve the right problems, aiming to create maximal value to the customer through our work
- You have the ability to work as an architect who defines the base of projects
- You are interested in creating software with a long and sustainable life cycle
- You understand how device provisioning, certificate management, data transfer and OTA updates work even in challenging network conditions
What we offer for you:
- Flexible working hours and a lot of freedom to organise your own work
- Sports support covering a wide range of sporting activities and events, massage, yoga and swimming pool tickets, as well as a wide variety of hobby clubs
- Private health insurance and sickness benefit from day one
- Fun social events
- You get to choose your own equipment Windows, Linux and Apple laptops, and a phone of your choice
- Time that is allocated specifically for your professional development through trainings
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competent and easy-going community of experts to support your professional growth
- Work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfil your true potential
- Caring and diversely talented colleagues who will be there for you every step on the way
- We want to make sure you have a good work-life balance. That's what our employees see as one of Solita's greatest assets
Solita is a workplace where you will always find a more knowledgeable, multi-disciplinary peer to spar with. People join us to become a part of a diverse community of experienced professionals and continuous learners. And people stay for the same reason. At Solita, you will find an easy-going work culture where you can be yourself no matter who you are.
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words.
We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both.
Would you like to know what it's really like, working in Solita?
Saku summarises it in 57 seconds here: https://youtu.be/pxsr0IFMUxw
Please note that the location for this role is in Estonia. We do support a hybrid way of working but we do not offer fully remote positions.
Selle ametikoha keskmise palga info leiad aadressilt palgad.ee.
- Tartu, Tartumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Raekoja plats 16
- Paindlik tööaeg
Solita is a digital transformation company driven by data and human insight.
We create IT-solutions, data warehouses and tech solutions that help us reinvent businesses and society for the better.
Our services range from strategic consulting to service design, digital development, data, AI & analytics and managed cloud services. Established in 1996, Solita employs over 1500 digital business specialists in Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Germany, Denmark and Belgium.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.solita.fi/en/