- Esmane info
Senior Network Security Engineer
Playtech is a global leader in the gaming software business, maintaining a large and integrated network of successful products. With over 20 years of experience, we create exciting gaming experiences for players worldwide. Playtech is dedicated to designing, developing, and delivering high-quality gaming technology and raising responsible gambling standards.
Here at Playtech, we genuinely believe that people are our biggest asset. Diverse thoughts, experiences, and individual characteristics enrich our work environment and lead to better business decisions. Recognizing differences and ensuring our processes are transparent is the core of Playtech's overall commitment to responsible business practices.
Ready to level up your career?
Playtech`s Security unit is looking for a passionate Senior Network Security Engineer, who will have a direct impact on the resilience and security of Playtech networks across the corporate and production IT environments.
Your influential mission. You will...
- Be responsible for hands-on implementation, administration, and maintenance of network security controls.
- Identify weak or missing security controls and vulnerabilities on the network domain and work to resolve them with the right risk owners.
- Lead migration of existing and new sites and integration into Playtech network security standards.
- Be responsible for the development and automation of change management workflow and network access approval process.
- Design new security and network solutions. Evaluating new technologies for improving security and network performance.
- Collaborate with Business, R&D, and IT teams and serve as a subject matter expert on network security topics.
- Assist Security Operations with the response and investigate potential security incidents on the network level.
- Participate in systems design to ensure the implementation of appropriate technical security policies and technology across all layers.
- Support questions and evidence collection from internal and external audits, as well as documentation about network security standards and policies.
Components for success. You...
- Have a strong technical background in infrastructure security.
- Have an advanced understanding of routing and switching protocols and products (network management certifications like CCNP/CCIE/etc. are appreciated).
- Have extensive knowledge of and experience with Firewalls, Web content filtering, IDS/IPS (firewall management/engineering certifications like CCSA/CCSE/et. are appreciated).
- Have experience with the cloud environments: AWS, Azure, GCP. Understanding of how cloud infrastructure works in general and cloud networking concepts in specific.
- Are passionate about the cyber security domain and capability to map a network environment into the required steps for securing it (threats, mitigation, and protection of large and complex infrastructure environments).
- Have strong self-education skills, strive to learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies, and stay current with the most recent security capabilities.
- Have strong soft skills - Ability to lead infrastructure teams (o/s, networking, storage, DB, etc.) and help them understand the importance of the security aspect, and to be able to speak with them at the same level of knowledge in their fields.
You'll get extra points for...
- Experience working with Network Access Control (NAC) systems.
- Experience with firewall governance and central management tools (Tufin, AlgoSec, etc.)
- Experience with hardening of network devices (switches, routers, load balancers, WiFi Access points, Remote Access VPN, etc.)
- Working knowledge of common scripting languages.
- 5+ years of experience in technology, infrastructure, engineering, architecture, and security in a medium/large global enterprise.
- Being able to plan, design, and roll out security solutions with a high level of independence.
- Having strategic thinking, seeing several steps ahead, and avoiding obstacles.
- Security management certifications (CISSP/CISM/etc.)
Thrive in a culture that values...
- Professional challenges, best tools, and top technology
- Initiative-taking and confident approach at the workplace
- Active lifestyle and mental well-being
- Work-life balance, flexibility, and hybrid work
- Fun and engaging company events
A dynamic and innovative team focusing on developing and maintaining networks across Playtech. If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding work environment, the Security Unit at Playtech is a great place to be!
Selle ametikoha keskmise palga info leiad aadressilt palgad.ee.
- Tartu, Tartumaa, Eesti