Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.solita.fi/en/
- Esmane info
Interested in working with the latest technologies, among other passionate professionals? We are currently recruiting Data & Cloud Engineers to join us! Solita is a workplace where you will always find a more knowledgeable, multi-disciplinary peer to spar with. People join us to become a part of a diverse community of experienced professionals and continuous learners. And people stay for the same reason. At Solita, you will find an easy-going work culture where you can be yourself no matter who you are.
As a Data & Cloud Engineer, you will join our team of over 1700 experts in software development, data & cloud engineering, and design. We are in 6 countries, 21 locations, and growing. We have worked with data for over 26 years and today we employ over 700 data and cloud specialists. We build data and cloud solutions for our customers using whichever modern technology best suits their needs. The most important components in our projects are cloud-based databases and different data storage methods, such as Snowflake and Amazon Redshift and S3, depending on the project. We develop architecture based on software development practices, using agile methods.
In this role, your job is to design and implement technical solutions that include, for example, data modelling and integrations, data warehousing and cloud-based data pipelines. You will use your skills and vision to support the development of our customers business, and you can also work in pre-sales and participate in developing our working methods, if you wish.
The diversity of our projects also gives opportunities for continuous learning and rotation. Read about our projects here: https://www.solita.fi/work/
Were not unicorns here just ordinary people. However, those ordinary people (read more about us here: https://www.solita.fi/join-us/ )
make one big unicorn in the form of a team.
The skills we are looking for in our future colleague:
- We appreciate it if your skillset includes at least 3 years of experience in some of the following: data modelling (e.g. Data vault 2.0 and dimensional modelling, ability to define and build data models including transformations), data warehousing, databases (SQL/NoSQL)
- Data handling tools and software (ETL/ELT): e.g. dbt, Matillion, Informatica
- Practical hands-on experience with command line (Powershell/bash, etc.)
- SQL for handling, transformation and analysing the data and building publish layers
- You are able to, or willing to learn how to, handle data fluidly (parse, transfer, store, edit) and build data pipelines
- You have solid skills in some programming languages preferably in Python or Java
- You know infrastructure as code concepts and tools (e.g Terraform, Bicep, Ansible)
- Youre familiar with major cloud providers (GCP, AWS, Azure etc.), and you will make us very happy if you also have a grasp of cloud service architecture and can comprehensively apply cloud service provider offerings to meet the customers business needs
- Its a big advantage if you are also familiar with software development practices, e.g. version control and CI/CD
- You have the technical expertise to personally execute the solutions you design. Here at Solita, our engineers are working mostly in hands-on projects
- You can set priorities, systematically plan and coordinate activities. Youre a critical thinker with attention to detail, self-directed, proactive and interested to learn. In Solita, courage and consultative attitude to spar, even challenge, the customer, are highly valued
- What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and a lot of freedom to organise your own work
- Time that is allocated specifically for your professional development through trainings
- Sports support covering a wide range of sporting activities and events, massage, yoga and swimming pool tickets, as well as a wide variety of hobby clubs
- Private health insurance and sickness benefit from day one
- Fun social events, from racing to painting
- You get to choose your own equipment Windows, Linux and Apple laptops, and a phone of your choice
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competent and easy-going community of experts to support your professional growth
- Work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfil your true potential
- Caring and diversely talented colleagues who will be there for you every step on the way
- We want to make sure you have a good work-life balance. That's what our employees see as one of Solita's greatest assets
- We strongly believe that everything we have comes from our people.
- We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences or more comprehensive training. We also support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time.
- We foster a culture of experimentation and autonomy.
- We believe in autonomous way of working: you have the freedom to choose what you do and the responsibility to get it done. At Solita, work is flexible, and it meets our employees needs. Caring, easy-going, courageous, and passionate have been our values for a long time, and they still describe well what it means to be part of Solitas community.
- Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both.
- Would you like to know what it's really like, working in Solita? Saku summarises it in 57 seconds here: https://youtu.be/pxsr0IFMUxw and Sanna here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyPWYCTv1xQ
- We believe the diversity of ideas and backgrounds gives us the creativity to be successful in a rapidly changing world and because of this, we are open for candidates willing to relocate. Please note that the location for this role is in Estonia. We do support a hybrid way of working but we do not offer fully remote position
Selle ametikoha keskmise palga info leiad aadressilt palgad.ee.
- Tartu, Tartumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Raekoja plats 16
- Paindlik tööaeg
Solita is a digital transformation company driven by data and human insight.
We create IT-solutions, data warehouses and tech solutions that help us reinvent businesses and society for the better.
Our services range from strategic consulting to service design, digital development, data, AI & analytics and managed cloud services. Established in 1996, Solita employs over 1500 digital business specialists in Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Germany, Denmark and Belgium.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.solita.fi/en/