Ettevõtte koduleht: http://coolbet.com
- Esmane info
The Job in a Nutshell
We're looking for a cool and outgoing person to join our fresh and growing Reporting team. You will be one of the pioneers who will take part in shaping this unit. Preparing and maintaining data for the regulators will be one of your core responsibilities. Thus, excellent knowledge of SQL, attention to detail, and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment will help you succeed in this position.
A Sneak Peek into Your Role
- Using SQL to build effective reports that run on large datasets on top of the Postgres database.
- Developing reports that comply with regulatory or in-house reporting requirements, including B2B client needs.
- Having a great understanding of existing regulatory reports portfolio and keeping reports up to date with developments in Coolbet's products.
- Troubleshooting existing reports and finding ways to improve query performance and data integrity.
- Identifying technical debt in our reporting solutions and participating in the elimination of it.
- Writing and maintaining data transformation, regulatory reporting, and KPIs-related documentation.
- Cooperating with the DWH team to implement new Data Warehouse features if required data has not been found.
You're good at
- Writing efficient SQL queries like a champ.
- Understanding relational databases (especially Postgres) and their architecture.
- Solving problems like a pro.
- Taking the lead and working independently.
- Being adaptable and open to shifting priorities when needed.
- Fluency in verbal and written communication in English is essential, as it's our primary means of interaction.
Think of this job ad as more of a friendly guide than a rigid 'must-have' list. We're well aware that no one will tick all the boxes, so feel free to apply even if you're not a perfect match we love close matches too!
Our Benefits, Your Happiness
- Enjoy generous vacation time 🌴 totaling 38 days (28 working days) to maximize your well-deserved time off, along with flexible work hours tailored to your lifestyle.
- Elevate your well-being with monthly sports/health compensation, full sick leave coverage for the first 8 days, our in-house gym, and a chill games room to unwind.
- Unlock a generous Supplemental Training Program that includes training and company-wide knowledge-sharing opportunities to fuel your growth👨🎓.
- Our office is a cozy (and dog-friendly) haven right in the heart of the city. Enjoy complimentary fruits and beverages and free parking. It's the perfect place to be productive and feel right at home.
- Be a part of the most legendary events and make amazing connections with colleagues from across the entire company.
- Comprehensive relocation support 🌍 for a smooth transition.
- We foster innovation and independence while celebrating success in a multicultural and diverse company, where you'll work alongside people from around the globe.
..plus, if you're not already a pro, we'll teach you how to play poker!
- Interview - Home assignment/ Technical Interview - Police record, and background check - Offer
- Start date: ASAP
- Recruiting from within the EU.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics, and traits make us better at serving customers. So please, come as you are!
Coolbet is an award-winning sportsbook, online casino, and poker provider with a presence in 10 countries on 3 continents holding 4 gaming licenses. Together with GAN Limited, the company is set forth to become a dominant supplier in the USA markets. Our office is located in the center of Tallinn, Estonia, with 400+ employees from more than 50 countries. Coolbet's goal is to deliver the best gaming solutions possible by continuously focusing on product development and innovation while creating a new industry standard for responsible gaming.
Selle ametikoha keskmise palga info leiad aadressilt palgad.ee.
Lisahüved: additional vacation days, sports/health compensation, flexible schedule, individual training budget, and sick leave compensation from the 1st day.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Paindlik tööaeg
Are you tired of working for a company that's as exciting as watching paint dry and you want to try something new? Look no further than Coolbet! Join Coolbet, the innovative iGaming company that's taking the world by storm! We've got more than 400 talented and passionate employees from over 50 countries, all working together to deliver the best gaming experience possible.
At Coolbet, we believe in taking risks, sharing ideas, and owning our work. We're not afraid of change, because we know that our customers are at the heart of everything we do. That's why we strive to be the fairest, most personal, and most transparent gaming site in the industry.
But it's not all work and no play! We've got a fantastic atmosphere that's fun, creative, and full of energy. Whether you're brainstorming new ideas with your team or bonding over a game of ping pong, you'll love being part of the Coolbet family. We offer a fantastic working environment and various activities such as an annual seminar, team events, Friday Beers, and poker nights to keep our employees engaged and connected.
And the best part? We're growing fast and looking for new talent to join our team! Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, we've got opportunities for everyone. So why not take a chance to apply now to take part in our new adventure and discover why Coolbet is the place to be? With our unique blend of innovation, responsibility, and fun, you'll never want to leave.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://coolbet.com