- Esmane info
Join our team as a Security Architect for Application and Integration Security!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
What You Will Do:
- Provide security architecture input into the Security Programe, bank's transformation, reference architectures, and architecture road mapping
- Ensure relevant and adequate security solutions throughout all digital systems and platforms
- Collaborate closely with enterprise architects, other functional area architects, and security experts
- Define security principles, architectural patterns and other security architecture artifacts to leverage security capabilities in projects and operations
- Represent the Security function and serve as an information security expert to
partners in IT and the business
- Lead security streams in IT and business projects to ensure application and integrations security throughout the delivery lifecycle
What We Expect:
- Hands on experience in security architecture - applications and integrations
- Good knowledge in:
- Web and mobile application security
- APIs management and security
- CI/CD security
- Microservices and middleware solution
- OWASP Mobile Application Security
- OWASP Top 10 Web Application Security, OWASP API Security
- Deep understanding of authentication, authorization and SSO protocols and specifications (Kerberos, OpenID, OAuth 2.0, SAML, FIDO Universal Authentication Framework (UAF) Architecture and protocols
- Advanced knowledge in CI/CD tools and MS Office/Office365
- Knowledge of AWS cloud and IaC services will be considered as an advantage
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Higher education in Computer Science
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 29th of December.. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English, PDF format!
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.