- Esmane info
Are you interested in data collection, analysis and reporting? If yes, you are the one we are looking for to join our international team and support GPA management with analysis and insights.
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work together with our business controllers in the Baltics and with financial analysis, data analysis and management reporting to support Group Products and Advice management team in strategic and everyday decisions. You will be part of the GPA CFO Office Steering and an essential contributor to our business controlling unit in Sweden and Baltics
- Collect and analyse payments and lending product data and ensure accurate reporting on performance and product profitability
- Work together with product managers to analyze, plan and comment on product volumes, cost and income deviations and trends
- Give input to analytical infrastructure development (BI developments, data structures, data quality in data warehouse etc.) and work together with BI and data warehouse counterparties
- Analyze IT maintenance and development costs, IT cost allocation keys and service management
- Develop management reporting together with GPA Steering Business Controllers and provide backup in recurrent reporting
- Support Group Products and Advice management teams with data, analysis and insights in decision making process (i.e. business cases, analytical input on customer behavior, product usage etc)
- Higher education in economics, finance, IT, mathematics or statistics
- General experience as a financial analyst or business controller
- Good planning, prioritizing skills and high delivery capability
- Strong execution capability – strong initiative, drive and persistence, willingness to work in a cross-border team
- Ability to work with large datasets
- Experience of databases and query skills (SQL, PASW, SPSS, SAS or other)
- Good presenting and visualization skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Good spoken and written English
- An open, simple and caring culture
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career
- Flexible working options
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits
"Join our team and...
become part of a positive work environment and an inclusive culture where everyone contributes and takes responsibility. We support GPA management to make well informed, timely and correct decisions so that GPA and Swedbank achieves financial goals and continues to be an efficient and profitable bank. If you feel like taking the challenge and would want to work in a team with dedicated colleagues in Stockholm, Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn, please send your CV. Olle Mattsson, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 01.12.2023.
Location: Vilnius, Riga, Tallin
Recruiting manager: Olle Mattson, +46 730 617 480
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 585 944 37
Finansförbundet: Maria Johansson +46 730 617 480
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2,400–4,450 €gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2,100–4,000 € gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2,550–4,700 € gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age,...
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Konstitucijos pr. 20a, 09319, Vilnius
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.