- Esmane info
- Be part of a cross-functional Agile team (with Software Engineers, Business Analyst, Product Owner) working together to build and maintain high quality solutions.
- Help to facilitate change and take our development team to the next level.
- Implement and adapt Agile principles and practices in the team.
- Work in a modern and dynamic international environment.
- Continuously learn and self-develop through our training programs.
- Get involved in our Scrum Masters community and learn from each other by sharing knowledge and best practices.
- 3+ years experience in Scrum Master role in Agile or SAFe environment.
- Relevant university degree or previous work experience within IT.
- Great ability to coach, support and coordinate the development team to make things happen.
- Being self-driven, structured as well as giving and taking responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and inspire cross-functional teams and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment.
- Being solution-oriented and open-minded team player with desire to improve continuously.
- Appreciation to good work and belief in the power of teamwork.
- Fluency in English, both written and oral.
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.