- Esmane info
Join our team as a Customer Manager in Markets Department.
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas, and relationships. At Luminor, we believe that everyone has the potential to achieve significant milestones, and we encourage individuals to pursue their goals – both professionally and personally.
Regardless of who you are or what role you hold, at Luminor, you will have a unique opportunity to contribute to building a local banking champion.
A Customer Manager in the Markets department provides customer services in the area of financial risk management. Theoretical and practical understanding of financial instruments, including foreign exchange, interest rates, and commodities derivative transactions, is essential, as the primary duty involves the sales of derivative products. To maintain professional relationships with corporate customers, Customer Managers need to closely monitor the situation in financial markets and the economy, as well as stay up-to-date with regulations related to financial services.
What You Will Do:
Build Relationships: Foster robust relationships with corporate clients through proactive discussions about financial risk management, policies, and instruments
- Collaborate Effectively: Work closely with various bank units to deliver comprehensive financial risk management and foreign exchange solutions to clients
- Transaction Management: Execute FX transactions and adeptly manage risk positions to optimize outcomes
- Derivatives Expertise: Facilitate derivatives transactions and efficiently close open positions on the interbank market
- Compliance Assurance: Ensure all transactions adhere to approved risk limits, internal policies, and relevant regulations
- Market Insight: Stay updated on financial market trends to offer well-informed guidance to clients
- Continuous Improvement: Enhance skills continuously through training and proactive self-improvement efforts
- Process Enhancement: Propose and implement process enhancements to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Regulatory Compliance: Ensure strict compliance with all internal and external regulations, as well as legal enactments relevant to the job position
What We Expect:
- 2+ years of work experience in the finance sector (banking, insurance, or a similar field)
- Experience in lending, financial markets, investment banking, or corporate finance
- Good understanding of financial risk management and derivative products
- Interest in financial market dynamics and processes in the economy
- Effective presentation skills and the ability to analyze customer financial data
- Good understanding of financial market regulations
- Understanding the risks relating to the product and clients business activity
- Fluent English and Estonian is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2800-3500 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 13th of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already...
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.