- Esmane info
- Participate in ML/TF Risk Model life-cycle process consisting of development, deployment, maintenance, and documentation
- Work with a team of subject matter experts to create new and improve existing data gathering, loading and aggregation solutions
- Help KYC function to understand the specifics of the model, data and risk assessment methods
- Perform and improve data preparation to control model performance and accuracy in predictions
- Create materials to committee and working group meetings that oversee or support ML/TF Risk Management in the Bank
- Data and fact-driven approach to problem solving
- Structured thinking and attention to detail
- Being proactive, open and adaptable to change
- Experience working with: SQL, SPSS modeler, R or similar tool
- Previous knowledge or work experience with VBA is an advantage
- Very good communication skills (both written and oral) in English
- University degree in Econometrics, Mathematics or similar field or proven experience in modelling
- Experiences with datamarts, data warehouses or other large-scale databases is considered a benefit
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.