Ettevõtte koduleht: https://www.boku.com
- Esmane info
In this role you will
- Be responsible for physical security for Boku Corporate offices, includes monitoring current controls and improving Boku physical security position includes audits and pen testing.
- Manage Security providers including external SOC/SIEM and coordinate activities and mature offerings.
- Deliver key Security projects per ISMS improvement plan.
- Monitoring and alerting Support SIEM and IDS/IPS systems, includes day to day monitoring, escalation, and input into developing playbooks for managing with security event alerts.
- Organise and monitor pen and other vulnerability testing. Liaise with engineering, IT, Security to implement fixes as necessary. Develop risk mitigation/remediation plans where required.
- Working with the Director of Security, attend and support Boku Security councils.
- Attend and support internal, ISO 27001 and external security audits.
- Prepare evidence of Security controls to support audit and Boku customer requests.
- Manage Boku monthly logical access review across IT, Security and Platform.
- Responsibility for monitoring security and vulnerability patching.
- Working with IT, provide recommendations for corporate networks and ensure networks are hardened.
- Support Boku bug bounty program and coordinate reporting findings with internal teams
- Working with Director of Security continue to build an awareness culture to prompt cybersecurity this includes presenting at company All hands, induction program etc
- Support Boku annual Cybersecurity awareness training which includes updating content, assigning training and monitoring compliance.
- Support the business through any forensics or cybersecurity incident as needed.
- Advice the business on necessary hardening activity across its IT eco system
- Support key Security projects which include Data Compliance and safeguarding improvements
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- 5+ years of prior relevant experience
- Experience supporting Cybersecurity frameworks - ISO 27001:2013 and NIST along with understanding of NIS 2 Directive
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defence-in-depth and common security elements.
- Proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, ID/PS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics, and RSA Security
- In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform
- Passion for Technology and Cybersecurity
- Advanced certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP and/or SIEM-specific training and certification
We offer you
- Stock options for publicly listed Boku Inc
- Extra vacation days between Christmas and New Year
- Home Office equipment budget
- We are a family-friendly employer with a certified gold level
- Exciting possibility to work with well-known names in the internet/digital/mobile/gaming industry
- Personal development, growth & learning opportunities in a motivated, talented and international team
- Frequent all-inclusive team events that will help you quickly integrate into our talented and fun team
- Independence to define your role: the freedom to act and take responsibility
- Variety of learning & development opportunities and much more
Selle ametikoha keskmise palga info leiad aadressilt palgad.ee.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
- Paindlik tööaeg
Boku Inc. (BOKU.L) is the leading global provider of local mobile-first payments solutions. Global brands including Apple, Amazon, DAZN, Meta, Google, Microsoft, Netflix, Sony, Spotify, and Tencent rely on Boku to reach millions of new paying consumers who do not use credit cards with our purpose-built payment network of more than 250 local payment methods that reach 7 billion accounts across 65 countries. Every year, Boku processes over $9 billion in value for our customers. Incorporated in 2008, Boku is headquartered in London and San Francisco and has employees in over 39 countries around the world, including Brazil, China, Estonia, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Singapore, and the UAE. Boku is a truly global company that takes pride in its diversity and thriving equal opportunity workplace.
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://www.boku.com