Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com
- Esmane info
Job ID: 16609
We are looking for a Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP) Senior Expert to join the Manage Transaction Monitoring Data team to support us in further developing our capabilities in Data Management. This is an opportunity for you to be part of one of the most exciting and challenging efforts going on within Nordea on our journey to fight financial crime.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. Were more than just a Nordic bank, were one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you'll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You'll join the Manage Transaction Monitoring Data team within Transaction Monitoring (TM) Unit. We add value by securing that our customers and Nordea will not be used in illegal ways that could harm them and as well harm our society where we act. As the GFCP Senior Expert, you will play a valuable role in fighting against financial crime.
TM Unit is part of Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP), which provides group-wide solutions to fight financial crime in Nordea. Within GFCP, TM Unit specifically develops, manages and optimizes automated TM controls across all the financial services businesses that together comprise the Nordea Group.
The high focus on Financial Crime in the group gives the appointed candidate a unique and exciting opportunity to continue to build best in class TM control solutions and lay the foundations for the future.
The position includes mainly data governance and maintenance tasks, contribution to creating and improving TM data strategy, driving discussions around TM data, delivering business requirements on new data solutions, supporting discussions on data architecture, may also involve some quantitative work in producing business-oriented results.
What you'll be doing:
- Keeping data governance documentation up to date
- Performing quantitative data analysis with the aim to identify issues, understand identified issues, explain implications and recommend solutions
- Accessing complex and distributed datasets and perform statistical analysis, the impact specific changes might have on our controls
- Gatekeeping the quality of changes implemented to solutions, securing that all technical and process dependencies have been identified and addressed
- Working with the team and stakeholders to understand the business requirements
Job location will be Tallinn, Estonia or Łódź, Poland. The position is likely to require some travel to other Nordea international sites. Welcome to our team where you can bring your talent and engagement to work in an international and dynamic environment.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are focused on details both when working with documentation and analysis
- Have a business mindset and you are eager to understand both the business and technical sides of solutions Nordea is using and data behind them
- Are passionate about data and you can perform numerical and statistical analysis
- Are a team player and want to secure everyone's success in fighting against financial crime
- Are self-driven and manage to operate under pressure in a changing environment
Your profile and background:
- Broader, documented experience in working with Enterprise Data Management, specifically knowledge of Data Quality, Data Security and Data Governance activities, proven experience in Data Stewardship role would be a significant asset
- Organized, structured and professional in taking initiatives, and driving discussions about the data proactively under own direction
- Good business orientation and understanding of financial crime risk is considered an asset
- Working knowledge of anti-money laundering transaction monitoring or related anti financial crime disciplines and activities in the financial services industry is considered an asset
- Intermediate level of tools such as PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint, Excel
- Knowledge of tools such as Power BI, Python, VBA, SQL, R is considered an asset
- Strong record of delivery, ideally in the context of working within complex business areas
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
- Hold at least a Bachelors degree
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 25/10/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
Selle ametikoha keskmise palga info leiad aadressilt palgad.ee.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com