Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.xfly.ee
- Esmane info
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. The multicultural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius, Lisbon, Munich and Hamburg. We operate long-term ACMI production for major airlines within Europe and manage two successful commercial brands, Nordica and Xfly.
Our current fleet consists of 21 aircrafts, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s.
Your first flight is to take off very soon!
The Financial Controller is responsible for the accurate forecasting and controlling of cost and budget (main focus on crew cost), supporting the managers in analysing data and reporting KPIs in his/her responsibility area
Your mission will be:
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Forecasting costs across all bases and fleets, connect KPIs to cost
- Ensure that operational data is linked with financial metrics ensuring accurate cost distribution and financial modelling
- Responsible for building forecasting models to be used for strategic decision making;
- Perform various analyses on ad-hoc basis to support the decision making process
- Provide regular performance reports and maintain statistics dashboard (Power BI)
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Support the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Constantly improve reporting quality
Must-haves for success:
- Proven working experience as a Controller or an Analyst
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Working experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central would be appreciated
- Very good level of English, both spoken and written in combination with strong communication skills;
- 2-3+ years of controlling/financial analysis experience
- Experience with creating financial statements (IS, BS, CF)
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process In addition, as an asset, 2 to 3 years of previous airline work experience in analysts or controllers role
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion
Selle ametikoha keskmise palga info leiad aadressilt palgad.ee.
Lisahüved: Võimalus maailma avastada erakordselt soodsate lennuhindadega.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Lennujaama tee 13
Xfly is the leading long-term capacity provider for major airlines in Europe.
Our mission is to link people and regions through efficient and sustainable flights.
Xfly (business name Regional Jet OÜ) was established by the Government of the Republic of Estonia in the year 2015 as a daughter company of Nordic Aviation Group AS.
We are a team of over 600 aviation professionals working closely together in Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania, Portugal and Germany. Our multicultural talent pool and lively work environment support reaching your fullest potential at Xfly.
We believe in:
ADAPTABILITY - We are always ready to change and maintain effectiveness in a changing environment.
TRUST - We trust each other and we take responsibility for our actions.
CAN-DO-ATTITUDE - Instead of seeing challenges, we see possibilities.
WE ARE ONE TEAM- We grow together as human beings and professionals. We take care of each other and celebrate our success together.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.xfly.ee