- Esmane info
- Develop and maintain AML area management reporting on Baltic level
- Help KYC and Compliance function to understand the specifics of the AML area data
- Work with a team of subject matter experts to create new and improve existing data gathering, loading and aggregation solutions
- Support launch and implementation of Swedbanks Group AML area reporting
- University degree, preferably in Finance, Mathematics or IT
- 4+ years work experience as data analyst, preferably from the AML/KYC field
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral) in English
- Strong knowledge and experience with MS Excel
- Experience of making queries in SQL and/or working with analytical tools such as SPSS modeller is beneficial
- Structured thinking and attention to detail
- Being proactive, open and adaptable to change
- An open, simple and caring culture
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career
- Flexible working options
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.