- Esmane info
Join our team as a Senior Operational Risk Officer!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
As Senior Operational Risk Officer you will join Luminors Operational Risk Oversight Unit in Luminors Operational Risk Department. We are responsible for providing relevant independent information, analyses and expert judgement on risk exposures, and advice on proposals and risk decisions made by Luminors business lines. As an Operational Risk Officer, you will act as part of Luminors second line of defense and will be trusted to independently monitor, challenge, advise on the management of operational risks, and identify control gaps and weaknesses while suggesting ways and means for improving them.
What's In It For You:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3100 - 4650 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
What You Will Do:
- Independently oversee and challenge the controls implemented by the first line of defence and perform routine monitoring of operational risks
- Coordinate and assist in the execution of risk management activities, including risk assessments, incident response, and business continuity planning
- Advise on the implementation of risk management policies and procedures, control improvements
- Identify, monitor, measure, manage, and report on operational risks as well as analyse existing risk treatment strategies
- Contribute to independent risk reporting to Luminors management and regulatory authorities
- Oversee incident and change management processes
- Keep abreast with the regulatory environment and emerging trends to support operational risk management
- Contribute to other relevant elements of Luminors operational risk management framework
What We Expect:
- 3+ years of relevant experience working with non-financial risk topics, operational risk
- Strong understanding of risk assessment and management principles and techniques
- Strong understanding of risk management frameworks and methodologies
- Experience with risk management software and tools
- Experience in data analysis and visualization
- Experience coordinating and reporting on risk management activities
- Higher education in Business, Economics, Finance or similar field
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
Application deadline is 4th of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.