- Esmane info
- Design and develop software architecture solutions that meet business and IT needs.
- Be part of a part of a specific VDE - Agile Release Train (ART) and responsible for the realization of solution architecture creating and communicating IT solutions that fulfil business requirements while following architectural guidelines
- Analyse and define software architecture requirements, including scalability, maintainability, and reliability
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and cross functional development teams to understand their needs and develop solutions that align with Swedbanks overall strategy
- Empower and guide software engineers in their daily tasks
- Evaluate new technologies and make recommendations on their adoption.
- Start a learning curve and become an expert in common function fields such as corporate entitlements, digital KYC/Onboarding, open banking and document management
- Ensuring architecture compliance or seeking adjustments based on emergent design decisions, working closely with the Domain Architects.
- Participate in Architecture governance of platforms, development processes, evolution, and support
- Experience of leading architectural work in a domain within Swedbank or another large corporation
- Experience of leading and guiding software engineers with regards to architecture- and design
- Drive architectural work and be a representee and collaborate with architects in other business areas within Swedbank
- Active participation in cross-functional communication, a customer-centric mindset, and engagement in making others understand complex problems in the domain area. Be able to explain and communicate complex topics in an easy way
- A solution-orientated mindset with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a genuine interest for innovation.
- Demonstrated experience of designing, building, and delivering solutions and products as well as being a team-player in our agile development environments
- Have a genuine interest to learn new skills and to coach and help others to succeed
- An academic degree in appropriate IT discipline
- Knowledge in the Swedish language is an advantage
- An open, simple and caring culture
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career
- Flexible working options
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.