- Esmane info
- Work as trusted security advisor that guides support stakeholders in Information Security Management System (ISMS) requirements initiatives in matters related to information security
- Have close cooperation with Group Information Security and other functions Information Security Managers
- Control Anti-Financial Crime information security KPIs and KRIs
- Identify, initiate, and lead initiatives to improve information security
- Lead and perform information security risk identification and risk assessment
- Help with classification and identifying/gathering of security requirements
- Coordinate with control functions and auditors and oversee completion of mitigations
- Provide support for 3rd party vendor or outsourcing management
- Belong to a fun, diverse, knowledgeable, and international team responsible for governing and coordinating development efforts in adherence with established processes and regulations
- Degree in relevant field, or a good reason for not having one
- Experience from working with IT or information security or similar in the financial sector
- Understanding of the Cyber Security threat landscape environment, relevant legal and regulatory requirements as well as understanding IT and Business development process using agile way of working
- An interest and understanding in ISMS processes, methodology, tools, and general operational risk management
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar certifications is a merit
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to discuss issues at both technical and management level, adapting message to target group
- A solution-oriented mindset and the curiosity to explore and adopt industry best practices
- Ability to build networks and work collaboratively in a geographically distributed and diverse environment
- Fluent English language skill, both verbal and written
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.