- Esmane info
Join our team as an Operational Risk Officer (ICT & Information Security Risk)!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
The successful candidate will join Luminors Operational Risk Monitoring & Assurance team in Luminors Operational Risk Department. We are responsible for providing relevant independent information, analyses and expert judgement on risk exposures, and advice on proposals and risk decisions made by Luminors business lines.
As an ICT & Information Security risk analyst, you will act as part of Luminors second line of defense and will independently monitor, challenge, and advise on the management of Information and communication technology (ICT) and information security related risks across Luminors business. You will work closely with other members of the team to analyse existing risk mitigation strategies, cyber controls, identify control gaps and weaknesses, and suggest ways and means for improving them.
What You Will Do:
- Overseeing and challenging the controls implemented by the first line of defense and performing routine monitoring of of ICT and information security risks
- Identifying, monitoring, analyzing, measuring, managing, and reporting on ICT and information security risks
- Contributing to independent risk reporting to Luminors management and regulatory authorities
- Overseeing operational risk incident and change management processes
- Understanding the regulatory environment and emerging trends to support ICT and information security risk management
- Contributing to other relevant elements of Luminors operational risk management framework
What We Expect:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to details and quality
- Ability to effectively communicate security concepts and situations to audiences with varying levels of technical fluency
- Willingness to challenge conventional wisdom and ability to effectively articulate viewpoint
- Ability to both work collaboratively and independently
- Excellent written and spoken English
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK(in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. 3000-4400 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 22nd of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English, in PDF format.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.