- Esmane info
Join our team as an Operational Risk Officer (Data Management)!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
What You Will Do:
- Challenge the relevant control environments, and identify and assess gaps in the institution's risk data governance, aggregation and reporting processes, and advise on appropriate controls to mitigate these gaps under the guidance of a senior team member;
- Oversee and challenge the controls implemented by the first line of defense and performing routine monitoring of data management risk;
- Identify, monitor, analyse, measure, manage, and report data management risks;
- Contribute to consistent implementation and compliance with the BCBS239 Principles for effective risk data aggregation and risk reporting;
- Contribute to independent risk reporting to Luminors management and regulatory authorities;
- Oversee operational risk incident and change management processes;
- Understand the regulatory environment and emerging trends to support data management risk management;
- Contribute to other relevant elements of Luminors operational risk management framework.
What We Expect:
- 1-3 years of experience in risk management, with a focus on risk data aggregation and reporting;
- Understanding of BCBS239 principle and other risk data aggregation and reporting standards;
- Experience with risk management, business intelligence and analytics, data governance systems and tools;
- Experience with risk assessment tools and techniques related to data management;
- Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to evaluate information and make recommendations;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to effectively communicate concepts and situations to audiences with varying levels of technical fluency;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication;
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Computer Science or similar areas.
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 3000- 4400 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 22nd of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English, in PDF format!
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.