- Esmane info
Playtech is a global leader in the gaming software business, maintaining a large and integrated network of successful products. With over 20 years of experience, we create exciting gaming experiences for players worldwide. Playtech is dedicated to designing, developing, and delivering high-quality gaming technology and raising responsible gambling standards.
Here at Playtech, we genuinely believe that people are our biggest asset. Diverse thoughts, experiences, and individual characteristics enrich our work environment and lead to better business decisions. Recognizing differences and ensuring our processes are transparent is the core of Playtechs overall commitment to responsible business practices.
Ready to level up your career?
Playtechs Infrastructure unit is looking for a proactive Technical Project Manager.
Your influential mission. You will...
• Be responsible for project management for Playtechs private cloud offering, from hardware setups to virtualization & product deployment
• Work with infrastructure technical specialists and architects to plan, coordinate, and execute infrastructure projects
• Cooperate with business project managers and technical teams to ensure an efficient flow of information and short implementation times
• Create project timelines and coordinate specialists' work
• Ensure visibility, up-to-date documentation, and reporting throughout a projects lifespan
• Use automation tools and technical knowledge to implement new infrastructure changes
Components for success. You...
• Have previous experience managing infrastructure-related projects
• Are an excellent communicator with a strong sense of ownership and independence
• Always take a proactive approach to your tasks
• Have experience in planning & leading multiple projects simultaneously projects
• Have the ability to build competence in technical areas independently
• Possess good analytical, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
Thrive in a culture that values...
• The possibility of taking ownership of your responsibility area
• The supportive, friendly, and fun team vibe
• Constant learning and development opportunities
• Active lifestyle and mental wellbeing
• Neat benefits and a bonus system
Our infrastructure is spread over 20 different countries and 34 data centers. We rely on 25 000 virtual machines and have 39 000 TB of storage space.
Impressive? Using cutting-edge technologies, we provide central IT infrastructure service to business and internal customers worldwide.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGERS TEAM
Technical Project Managers' team is a part of Playtech's Infrastructure unit that provides private cloud platform services to all Playtech Products. We combine our world-class project management and people skills with various technical abilities. From planning, analysis, and reporting to hands-on configurations, VM & product deployments with our in-house built automation tools.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.playtech.ee