- Esmane info
- Coordinate, align and monitor the implementation of the Outsourcing area related regulations in the Baltic Group, ensuring quality, providing necessary guidance, communication and trainings.
- Design and own Intragroup agreement governance process, lead and supervise its implementation.
- Coordinate Intragroup agreements and facilitate yearly follow up process and documentation in Outsourcing register.
- Ensure data collection, input and quality assurance for outsourcing reporting (management reporting, regulatory reporting).
- Support project managers/ change owners in outsourcing area matters.
- Lead and encourage collaboration across the organisation to ensure outsourcing framework compliance.
- Replace Outsourcing framework manager when necessary.
- At least 3 years proven work experience in the field of Legal, Operational excellence, Procurement or Risk area (previous experience in Outsourcing and/or Intragroup arrangements will be considered as an advantage).
- Ability to lead and manage project, preferably previous experience in development of new processes.
- Excellent communication skills in English, with the ability to collaborate effectively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Strategic mind-set, combined with good influencing and negotiating skills.
- High degree of stress tolerance combined with high level of motivation and perseverance.
- Orientation to achieve results with focus on how things are done.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.).
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.