- Esmane info
- Challenge yourself as a manager build up new team, create a healthy and motivating work environment that inspires the team;
- Manage the day-to-day activities;
- Motivate the team to achieve Insurance company goals;
- Lead and develop IT cross functional team (software development and maintenance);
- Optimize daily activities, increase efficiency and quality;
- Drive area and team continuous improvement;
- Listen to team members' feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts;
- Provide feedback or performance reviews to encourage future growth;
- Plan and organize team-building activities.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Experience in leading IT cross functional team;
- Excellent stakeholder management;
- Good understanding of software development and maintenance;
- You are true team payer with great collaboration skills;
- You have great interpersonal skills, analytical thinking and attention to detail;
- Honesty, accountability, responsibility, transparency;
- Fluency in English, written and verbal;
- You have solid coaching leadership experience and your passion is to empower people!
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.