- Esmane info
- Identify, plan, and implement organizational IT- Operations process improvements; Lead and facilitate work with stakeholders during process definition work as well as handle implementation, assessments and adherence monitoring;
- Introduce new methods and processes to improve product/service quality and customer satisfaction;
- Support colleagues in education and information sharing sessions, lead training sessions to establish common ways of working; Promote and sharing best practices that sustain business process;
- Work in multi-cultural, multi-tasking and challenging environment across Swedbank Group and different teams;
- Be accountable and responsible for measuring process performance.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- University degree or acquiring (preferably in IT);
- Previous work experience with process related work, business requirements and analyses; experience with IT Operations processes is a definite advantage;
- Ability to identify areas of poor performance and make recommendations for improvement;
- Strong analytical and logical thinking with creative problem solving attitude;
- Good communication/facilitation skills and the ability to approach a situation from critical standpoint to make a decision and develop the best solution;
- Strong presentation and writing skills in English;
- Familiarity with different project and development methodologies;
- Experience with creating procedures, methodologies, frameworks, documentations & drawings and instructions will be an advantage.
- An open, simple and caring culture;
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers;
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment;
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career;
- Flexible working options;
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.