- Esmane info
Join our team as a Offensive Security Specialist!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
What You Will Do:
- Safely utilize tools, tactics, and procedures used in penetration testing engagements
- Maintain automated penetration testing tool-/s, its licenses, and capacities
- Execute automated penetration tests and security assessments, identify and assess incorrect configurations and security vulnerabilities on internal and external networks, Windows and Linux environments, cloud (AWS and Azure) architecture, IoT devices, and more
- Assess application and solution security controls against «black box», «grey box» and «white box» attacks using automated penetration techniques
- Perform worst-case scenarios modelling and scope creation, as well as execute relevant tests based upon the results
- Create final test reports that detail how the penetration testing was performed and the results if there were vulnerabilities discovered
- Provide technical guidance for remediation of findings
- Assist in business risk assessment based on identified vulnerabilities and provide recommendations for cost-effective security controls
What We Expect:
- Experience and knowledge with vulnerability scanning tools like Qualys, Tenable, Nessus
- Experience and knowledge of network protocols, including ARP, DNS, and TCP/IP
- Deep understanding of various operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and Unix
- Advanced expertise in exploits and vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of vulnerability scoring systems (CVSS/CMSS)
- Knowledge of information cybersecurity best practice concepts, governance models, frameworks, and standards
- Technical and Cybersecurity skills
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Higher education in Computer Science
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
Great if you would have on of following certifications:
- CompTIA: CompTIA PenTest+
- EC-Council: CEH, CPENT, LPT
- CCNA/CCNP, MCSE, RHCE/LPIC
- Offensive Security: OSCP, OSEP, OSCE
- GIAC: GPEN, GCWN, GWAPT, GXPN, GDAT, GEVA
- InfoSec Institute: CPT, CMWAPT, CEPT
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2900-5000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 8th of October. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English, PDF format!
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.