- Esmane info
Are you passionate about ServiceNow, CMDB and Asset Management?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design, implement new and change the existing ServiceNow Discovery solution and CMDB data model based on CSDM, internal standards and best ITIL practices according with the CMDB strategic direction
- Deal with different management systems integrations towards ITSM and CMDB in infrastructure and platform services area
- Innovation possibilities, large-scale implementations and a very high ambition
- Be part of a team taking the bank platform CMDB to the next level
- Create and improve ways of working
- Collaborative and agile way of working to grow professionally
- Work alongside other smart professionals in a cross-functional and cross-border team, locating in Baltics and Sweden.
What is needed in this role:
- ServiceNow business analyst experience
- Managing Stakeholder expectations and present solutions for different audiences
- Asset and Configuration Management principles both process and practice
- Understanding that CMDB is not only for reporting, but as data source for different automation systems and integrations
- Experience in service modelling and how to support it through ServiceNow CMDB
- Understanding CI life cycle management
- ITIL Foundation Certification preferred
- Last but not least - you are a natural problem solver and a creative person, big-picture thinker, energetic collaborator, delivery-focused, emphatic and observant
What we offer when you join us:
- An open, simple and caring culture.
- Opportunity to create the best experience for our customers.
- An international, sustainable and inclusive work environment.
- Development opportunities and advancement in your career.
- Flexible working options.
- Access to Group performance program, company pension plan, optional health insurance, and other benefits.
"Join our team and...
You have opportunity to work with one large scale ServiceNow implementation in cloud with many purchased modules and different customers. Our team is newly created and doing an exciting new journey to provide value to Swedbank via the CDMB. You will learn every day something new from colleagues who are friendly and collaborative. We work as SCRUM team with agile mindset. And it is important for me to have a work environment where everyone can grow and have fun. Peter Hanaeus, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 30.11.2023.
Location: Sundbyberg, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius
Recruiting manager: Peter Hanaeus +46 (0)73 653 08 32
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-4900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 4100-6100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.