- Esmane info
A bit about us
Do you want to join one of the world's fastest-growing sports technology companies? Genius Sports is at the epicenter of the global network connecting sports, brands and fans through official live data. Our mission is simple. We champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties.
We're looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people to join our talented team. If you see yourself becoming part of a global family building the future of sports entertainment together, then come and grow with us. We put trust in our people to deliver the difference for our clients around the world. It's why many of the world's largest leagues & federations such as the NFL, English Premier League, FIBA and NCAA choose to work with Genius Sports.
As a Football Member Association Officer you will be working with league and federation clients and the broader Implementation team in order to ensure the efficient delivery of customised products and services in-line with clients needs and expectations. The role would require someone with the ability to understand challenging tasks and attention to detail in understanding the complex configuration that the platform supports.
- To work with mostly Federation Clients and the broader Implementation team in order to ensure the efficient delivery of customized products and services in-line with clients needs and expectations. Focus is on Football Registration Platform and Football Competition Management Platforms.
- To work closely with sporting federations and major sport clients / stakeholders in order to ensure the efficient on-boarding, support, set-up and configuration of Genius Sport products in line with client needs.
- Project Management - To develop and maintain plans and have the ability to anticipate and make adjustments to meet changing circumstances, client expectations and priorities.
- To provide excellent communication in meeting client implementation and support expectations. To consistently meet client delivery time expectations
- To establish and build trusted client relationships. To attend workshops with international clients where requested, documenting specific business rules and processes of the Member Federations.
- To oversee and help Support and Implementation Team understand the project scope, specifics and adhere to implementation timelines
- To help build team knowledge, whilst ensuring training material and help guides are created and up to date.
- To learn and be able to perform complex changes custom to each client via strong excel skills and strong attention to detail.
- To provide ongoing support with issues/questions raised by the clients whilst meeting the Service Level Agreements put in place for response and resolution times.
- Post-secondary education (college or university) in a related field (Business, IT or similar).
- Have at least 2 years of experience in a customer-facing position in the tech and/or SaaS environment with a focus on implementing products.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, prioritize to deliver on time and adapt priorities.
- Must be results-oriented and demonstrate a can-do attitude adaptability, teamwork and problem-solving.
- Fluent in English and French
- Solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
Whats in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include health insurance, skills training and much more, depending on the location. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and winter holiday parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
How we work
We have adapted a forward-thinking Ways of Working framework, which sets out (amongst other things) the opportunities for Geniuses to work flexibly, remotely and on working holidays. It affects different teams and locations differently, so please ask for further information in how it would work with this role.
Our employees are empowered to stretch the boundaries of whats achievable, always reaching further and pushing the edges to see what gives. We collaborate, we innovate, and we celebrate. We will continue to grow as an organisation and continue to invest in our highly talented and diverse team of Geniuses.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, different abilities or disability, gender identity or re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other applicable status). Please let us know when you apply if you need any assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability.
Lisahüved: Stebby, free parking, extra holidays, flexible and hybrid working, health insurance, team events, free food at the office and many more.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Tartu mnt 63
- Paindlik tööaeg
Kedi Le Brocque
+372 56 979 887
Global, fast-growing and innovative, we dont just build great software. We are fully plugged into our partners worlds, helping them capture live data and video, and creating game-changing and immersive fan experiences. So, if theres one thing we can guarantee, its that life at Genius is never dull. We put trust in our people to deliver the difference for our hundreds of partners around the world!
As a fast growing, constantly developing and truly diverse, global business, we really do offer fantastic career development opportunities, backed up with generous training allowances and the opportunity to work alongside and learn from some of the most skilled and talented professionals in our industry.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.geniussports.com/home/careers/