- Esmane info
Playtech is a global leader in the gaming software business, maintaining a large and integrated network of successful products. With over 20 years of experience, we create exciting gaming experiences for players worldwide. Playtech is dedicated to designing, developing, and delivering high-quality gaming technology and raising responsible gambling standards.
Here at Playtech, we genuinely believe that people are our biggest asset. Diverse thoughts, experiences, and individual characteristics enrich our work environment and lead to better business decisions. Recognizing differences and ensuring our processes are transparent is the core of Playtechs overall commitment to responsible business practices.
Ready to level up your career?
Playtech's Infrastructure unit is looking for a proactive and detail-oriented Regulations Support Project Manager.
Your influential mission. You will...
• Be the representing contact point for all internal & external technical audits for the Playtech Infrastructure business unit.
• Interpret all audit controls to understand what is requested, gather the needed evidence from technical teams & defend it in audit sessions.
• Administrate and coordinate regulatory projects in the Infrastructure department
• Communicate with the compliance, security, and product delivery teams of Playtech to ensure a smooth information flow
• Participate in the creation of infrastructure-related documentation and policies with security and compliance teams
• Create and maintain an information knowledge base in the Infrastructure unit to support the business
Components for success. You...
• Have previous working experience in IT
• Have strong analytical capabilities, attention to detail, and passion for improving processes
• Are an excellent communicator, both in verbal conversations and in writing
• Have a proactive approach to your responsibilities, and a willingness to take ownership of your domain
• Keep cool under pressure and stressful situations
• Are a true team player at heart and skilled in building relationships
You'll get extra points for...
• Previous experience with technical audits
• Having previous experience in working with legal documentation and regulations
Thrive in a culture that values...
• Versatile and exciting challenges that keep you going and growing
• Personal and professional growth
• A culture that fosters diversity and flexibility
• Active lifestyle and mental well-being
• Neat benefits & bonus system
Our infrastructure is spread over 20 different countries and 34 data centers. We rely on 25 000 virtual machines and have 39 000 TB of storage space.
Impressive? Using cutting-edge technologies, we provide central IT infrastructure service to business and internal customers worldwide.
REGULATIONS SUPPORT PROJECT MANAGERS` TEAM
The team is a part of Playtech's Infrastructure unit that provides private cloud platform services to all Playtech Products. Our small, tight-knit team keenly monitors our business unit's compliance with all regulations' requirements and our high standards of responsible gambling. We use our analytical skills to understand audit controls, communication skills to gather and present the needed evidence, and our trait for attention to detail to map it all to our knowledge base.
- Tartu, Tartumaa, Eesti
Vanemuise 7, Tartu
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.playtech.ee