- Esmane info
Join our team as a Risk Culture Transformation Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them professionally and personally. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
We are establishing a completely new role as our journey to become number one bank in Baltic region is continuing. We are now five and a half years old; thus, switching our mindset from establishing our ground to now strengthening it is enabling us to look more deeply towards our internal culture and focus on finetuning processes as well as overall collaboration.
As Risk Culture Transformation Manager you will be the key driver and one-point entry to coordinate and ensure smooth execution of Risk Culture Change and related tasks/projects. You will be directly reporting to the Head of Retail Division (Managment Board Member).
What You Will Do:
- Lead internal projects, apply change management principles lean/agile methodologies, and execute projects according to the set timeline and quality prerequisites
- Oversee internal governance area and cultural changes required beyond risk within Luminor
- Create the detailed long-term action plan to foster sustainable healthy risk culture. Design and execute on initiatives captured in the plan
- Monitor on-going success of the culture transformation, i.e., metrics, tools and feedback loop
- Conduct regular project team meetings and ensure proper information flow and support
- Maintain and improve the Risk knowledge and competences within the organization
- Collaborate and align key principles with major stakeholders across the organization
- Initiate process improvements to ensure Pan-Baltic alignment and process efficiency
What We Expect:
- Good awareness of Baltic and European regulatory requirements related to banking and financial services with strong business knowledge
- Proven track record in change management, projects, and/or governance is a must
- Cooperation skills, including ability to work in team and take Project Leaders role. Successful people management and team leadership experience would be preferrable
- High commitment to keeping himself/herself pro-actively updated on upcoming regulatory changes in the assigned areas
- Basic to good knowledge of the Bank products, processes and IT systems
- Focus on quality and operational excellence with strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and writing as well as stakeholder management skills
- High ethical standards
- Higher education in Law, Economics, Business Management or similar fields
- Fluent English and local language is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months pass in all three Baltic states as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 4250-6350 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies. However, for a senior candidate we could be flexible up to 8200 EUR/month Gross depending on previous experience
Application deadline is 25th of June. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English and PDF format!
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.