- Esmane info
- You talk sports and have a large Sporting knowledge and interest.
- Its a great start if You know who won the last Champions League final or the recent Grand Slam tournament.
- There is some tech geek in you and you like working with new technologies.
- You tackle challenges with ease and will easily adapt to working with different teams and nationalities.
- Good English both written and oral, any other language is an advantage.
- Basic understanding of the betting world is a plus.
- Flexibility to work around the sporting calendar (we work when sport happens).
Sportradar is the worlds leading sports technology company, at the intersection between sports, media, and betting. More than 1,700 sports federations, media outlets, betting operators, and consumer platforms across 120 countries rely on our know-how and technology to boost their business. Sportradar employs more than 3,900 full-time employees in 20 countries
We are a market leader and a trusted partner to the top leagues and federations incl the NBA, MLB, FIFA and UEFA as an official data provider and have exclusive distribution rights to all in-game data, including live play-by-play stants and sensor data.
- As a Trading Operator you will follow a variety of sports starting with soccer and tennis up to different eSports and manage Live Odds creation for the industry's largest In-Play providers. During the last World Cup more than half of the games were covered in Tallinn including the final, so this truly is a job where you can be at the heart of the sport!
- You will be responsible for the analysis of Sport and Market performance and are an important link between the data and services we offer to our clients.
- Our Global Live Odds team of experts administer the game in real-time with live odds populated via our cutting-edge mathematical models and proprietary systems to ensure the highest trading quality.
- This is a chance to work with industry experts to launch and build a career in one of the fastest-growing tech businesses in the digital sports.
- Working at Sportradar gives you a platform to gain international recognition for your skills.
- Career progression and Performance plan with quarterly bonus payout based on individual performance.
- High-end workstations with 3-4 monitors and possibility to work with innovative in-house technology.
- Sports 24/7 - we talk sports every day and take the sporting spirit into our daily work.
- Onsite training and onboarding the join the global team across the globe.
- We support learning and self-development - our eAcademy offers a variety of courses in English to raise your skills.
- Company events and fun with your colleagues at free soccer practice.
- Our company benefits support your wellbeing.
Starting time July/August 2023.
Lisahüved: Sport&dental compensation, life insurance, kindergarten compensation, vacation bonus
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Mustamäe tee 16
Sportradar is the worlds leading sports technology company, at the intersection between sports, media, and betting. More than 1,700 sports federations, media outlets, betting operators, and consumer platforms across 120 countries rely on our know-how and technology to boost their business. We are an official partner of the NBA, NHL, MLB, NASCAR, FIFA and UEFA. We cover more than 9000,000 events annually across 92 sports.
Sportradar employs more than 3,900 full-time employees in 20 countries, helping our clients and partners use our data and content to get more engagement and revenue from the sports they love.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.sportradar.com