- Esmane info
Are you passionate about sustainability and understand the importance of ESG data in ensuring sustainable transition of Swedbank customers and society in general?In Swedbank you will have the opportunity to:
- Hold the holistic view on ESG data needed for loan origination, customer and collateral analysis, risk management, reporting and disclosure
- Set up ESG data collection requirements and update process, define use cases and processes for data usage
- Collect ESG data requirements from different stakeholders (corporate and private segments, risk, finance), interpret methodological and regulatory expectations from the EU and support Baltic stakeholders in defining local data equivalents
- Be the main business representative for IT counterparties, participate in IT prioritization discussions
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure delivery of Swedbank Group Strategic Direction
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in the field of Sustainability, Data Science, Information Systems, Environment, Finance
- Good awareness of EU's Sustainable Finance landscape, distinct advantage would be knowledge about EU reporting requirement, such as, EU Taxonomy, Pillar 3, CSRD. Strong knowledge of sustainability-related policies and regulation in Baltic countries would be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative (incl. MS Excel). Established track-record in ESG data field would be an advantage
- Understanding of ESG risks (e.g. physical and transition risk) and / or credit risk would be an advantage
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment and deliver results. Established track-record of cooperation with IT counterparties would be an advantage
- Self-starting mindset with ability to learn fast
- Proficiency in English language and of one of the Baltic languages (both written and spoken)
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. Its all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork together we make a difference."Join our team and...
participate in the sustainable transformation journey of the financial industry. By integrating ESG-data in everything we do, from strategy setting, risk management, offering creation to disclosure, we can improve decision-making, ensure relevant customer advisory and improve transparency." Irina Kuzmina, your future leaderWe look forward to receiving your application by 29.06.2023.
Location: Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2100-3100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2550-3850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Balasta dambis 15, 1048, Rīga
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.