- Esmane info
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! Xfly/Nordica is looking for new great colleagues!
We are part of the Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. The multicultural company together with our second brand Xfly/Nordica has become one of the mayor CPA providers in Europe and currently employs over 650 people from 30 different nationalities. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius, Sofia, Lisbon, Munich and Hamburg. We provide long-term ACMI services for major airlines in Europe.
Our current fleet consists of 22 aircraft, consisting of between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and Airbus A320s, and is continuously growing. We operate ACMI production under wet-lease contracts and on behalf of our customers. We currently actively recruit new talents all over Europe to support our ambitious growth plan. Its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our passionate and wonderful team!
Your first flight is to take off very soon!
- Maintain a proper filing and document control system for recording and tracking of all invoices and transactions related to duty travel.
- Booking of air, ferry & bus tickets, hotels, ground transportation for our staff in line with their company travel.
- Help staff to find the optimal and economical journey to get to their destination in line with Travel Policy.
- Taking care of all the necessary aspects around travelling of Group staff e.g. visas, work permits, vaccinations where necessary.
- Cooperation with clients in crew travel arrangements whenever necessary.
- Track and categorize all purchases and bank statements related to company travel.
- Verify staff travel authorization and the need internally, and identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Generation of invoices in an accounting system if pro-rate or regress is possible.
- Provide HR with updated information regarding office business travels.
- Issue invoices regarding crew and Office travel in cooperation with Finance department.
- Maintain staff profiles in ID system. Load tariffs and fares of new agreements and make adjustments of system parameters when agreements have changed.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Demonstrable knowledge of MS Office, CRS, and Ticketing
- Prior aviation background is considered an advantage
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A multicultural team that embraces diversity and inclusion
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Lennujaama tee 13
Xfly is the leading long-term capacity provider for major airlines in Europe.
Our mission is to link people and regions through efficient and sustainable flights.
Xfly (business name Regional Jet OÜ) was established by the Government of the Republic of Estonia in the year 2015 as a daughter company of Nordic Aviation Group AS.
We are a team of over 400 aviation professionals working closely together in Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. Our multicultural talent pool and lively work environment support reaching your fullest potential at Xfly.
We believe in:
ADAPTABILITY We are always ready to change and maintain effectiveness in a changing environment.
TRUST - We trust each other and we take responsibility for our actions.
CAN-DO-ATTITUDE - Instead of seeing challenges, we see possibilities.
WE ARE A TEAM - We grow together as human beings and professionals. We take care of each other and celebrate our success together.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.xfly.ee