- Esmane info
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! Xfly/Nordica is looking for new great colleagues!
We are part of the Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. The multicultural company together with our second brand Xfly/Nordica has become one of the mayor CPA providers in Europe and currently employs over 650 people from 30 different nationalities. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius, Sofia, Lisbon, Munich and Hamburg. We provide long-term ACMI services for major airlines in Europe.
Our current fleet consists of 22 aircraft, consisting of between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and Airbus A320s, and is continuously growing. We operate ACMI production under wet-lease contracts and on behalf of our customers. We currently actively recruit new talents all over Europe to support our ambitious growth plan. Its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our passionate and wonderful team!
- Train and supervise team members.
- Design and publish a shift schedule.
- Document and develop procedures and processes.
- Act as a point of contact for the partner airline.
- Participate in meetings and briefings.
- Open new stations in the World Tracer system coordinate with Ground Handling representatives and insert up-to-date Lost and Found contacts in the system.
- Maintain baggage database/tracing system World Tracer up-to-date and Customer Claim department updated on the status of the file.
- Fulfil duties of Ground Operations and Passenger Support Coordinator when required to cover shifts.
Requirements and Experience:
- Work experience in a travel industry customer support unit or a call center
- Very good level of both spoken and written English combined with effective communication skills.
- Strong communication and problem solving
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Computer literate with a can-do attitude and a high level of stress tolerance.
- Eligible to live and work in the EU.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A multicultural team that embraces diversity and inclusion
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Lennujaama tee 13
Xfly is the leading long-term capacity provider for major airlines in Europe.
Our mission is to link people and regions through efficient and sustainable flights.
Xfly (business name Regional Jet OÜ) was established by the Government of the Republic of Estonia in the year 2015 as a daughter company of Nordic Aviation Group AS.
We are a team of over 400 aviation professionals working closely together in Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. Our multicultural talent pool and lively work environment support reaching your fullest potential at Xfly.
We believe in:
ADAPTABILITY We are always ready to change and maintain effectiveness in a changing environment.
TRUST - We trust each other and we take responsibility for our actions.
CAN-DO-ATTITUDE - Instead of seeing challenges, we see possibilities.
WE ARE A TEAM - We grow together as human beings and professionals. We take care of each other and celebrate our success together.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.xfly.ee