- Esmane info
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with IT and business development within C&I Corporate Banking Value Stream (CB ART)? We want to strengthen our team with an additional Business Analyst. We are looking for a solution-oriented team player who would like to deliver develop and maintain the Trade Finance service together with us!
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Be part of a team with a great team spirit and agile thinking.
- Improve or build your experience in the Trade Finance area.
- Take responsibility for refining, detailing and anchoring backlog items from business needs to development requirements. Coordinating and participating in testing developed products.
- Together with the team build and maintain high quality solutions and take full responsibility for its products and services.
- Contribute to networks, strategic initiatives and collaborate with colleagues within C&I and other parts of Swedbank.
What is needed in this role:
- Analytical skills and preferably experience within the Trade Finance area.
- Experience in testing and test management (test automation knowledge would be considered as advantage).
- Confident in leading interpretations of upcoming regulations and market standards.
- You have financial business knowledge, combined with a technical understanding and You are social and communicative both in written and in oral (in English).
- You are a strong team player and realize the value of working together to achieve common goals.
- Self-driven, sharing and taking responsibility.
- Experience of working agile, open-minded, pro-active and have a willingness to learn new things.
- Experience of Service management tasks is a plus.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. Its all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
...we will give you opportunity to grow and to work with motivated people with high competence and expertise. We believe in diversity and think it is very important to have an Open, Simple and Caring work environment. We believe that everyone in the value stream contributes and is important to succeed! Helena Ölander Wettergren, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 19.06.2023.
Recruiting manager: Helena Ölander Wettergren, +46 72 236 8765
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8-58594437
Finansförbundet: Lena Schöllin +46 8 585 949 12
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-4450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes. Read more here.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2150-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2500-4800 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.