- Esmane info
Are you passionate about applications administrations, system analysis and developments?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Become an expert in BI applications administration by ensuring systems stability, efficiency and automation.
- Deploy and maintain applications infrastructure in on_premise or cloud.
- Enable innovation for the platform users through platform technical improvements.
- Proactively reduce technical gaps in existing platforms.
- Be involved in end-to-end system analysis.
- Work with team members, who focus on challenges and value growth for the bank.
What is needed in this role:
- Higher education in IT field (or acquiring).
- Basic Linux and Windows Administration knowledge.
- Have an understanding of Red Hat OpenShift.
- Able to maintain and develop cloud infrastructure.
- Experience administrating any BI Reporting or Analytical applications or having experience in the database administration is considered as an advantage.
- A constant desire to stay on top of technology, share and implement good practices.
- SQL knowledge.
- Be a solution-oriented team player.
- You are capable to work alone and with team.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. Its all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbanks competitive advantage." Merle Muru, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 18.06.2023 the latest.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2950-4450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability everybody is welcome.
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.